设为首页   加入收藏
CEO CHO CFO CTO CIO CMO  
 
  您的位置世界经理人 > 人力资源总监 > HR英语角 > HR英语角

 

职场红人必备的超实用商务英语

人力资源总监CHO.ICXO.COM (2006-09-11 09:23) CHO频道今日最新资讯

  31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  32 We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  33 Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  34 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  37 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  41 Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  42 What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  44 Whats your general impression, may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  45 Im impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

  51 We would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  52 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  53 We are happy to be of help.

  我们十分乐意帮助。

  54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  59 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  60 All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

上一页 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] 下一页

来源:
   相关新闻  热点信息
 
 用英语鼓励和安慰
 中国主要节日英译版
 外企常用的十大英语关键词
 美军士兵战争必备手册
 常用语的地道翻译一百句
 面试必备口语
 实用短英语
 常用的五星级英文句子
 令人极其舒服的赞美语
 email(书信)写作技巧
领袖职场 赚钱机会! 希望轻松月入1万元以上进来
扩展阅读[请确认您已经接入互联网]
CHO观点 CHO书架 CHO之星 每日之星 HR案例 HR游戏
战略与体系 CHO聚焦 组织与流程 今日重点 职位管理 经典案例
素质模型 名企试题 变革管理 精英人物 企业文化    简历制作
沟通激励 面试指南 培训发展 薪资行情 领导力   职业指导
招聘选拔 白领话题 绩效管理 职场动态 薪酬福利    企业
员工满意度 媒体 原创     HR工具箱 推荐      office频道

点击查看 360行的职场精英们
CHO推荐
CEO推荐

CFO推荐

经理学堂