设为首页   加入收藏
CEO CHO CFO CTO CIO CMO  
 
  您的位置世界经理人 > 人力资源总监 > HR英语角 > HR英语角

 

职场红人必备的超实用商务英语

人力资源总监CHO.ICXO.COM (2006-09-11 09:23) CHO频道今日最新资讯

  91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

  92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

  93 I dont know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

  94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

  我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

  95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

  凡事总有例外。

  96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

  97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

  98 I dont know whether you care to answer right away.

  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

  99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

  100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

  101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

  请你尽量放慢说话速度。

  102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

  你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

  103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

  这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

  104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

  105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

  事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

  106 We really need more specific information about your technology.

  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

  107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?

  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

  108 I will try, but no promises.

  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

  109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

  110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

  111 Let me give you an indication.

  我可以提示一个想法。

  112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

  请记得这不是最后的回答。

  113 Lets imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

  让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

  114 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.

  为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

  115 There is no such published information.

  没有相关的出版资料。

  116 Such data is confidential.

  这样的资料为机密资料。

  117 I am not sure such data does exist.

  我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

  118 It would depend on what is on the list.

  这要看列表内容。

  119 We need them urgently.

  我们急需这些资料。

  120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

上一页 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] 下一页

来源:
   相关新闻  热点信息
 
 用英语鼓励和安慰
 中国主要节日英译版
 外企常用的十大英语关键词
 美军士兵战争必备手册
 常用语的地道翻译一百句
 面试必备口语
 实用短英语
 常用的五星级英文句子
 令人极其舒服的赞美语
 email(书信)写作技巧
领袖职场 赚钱机会! 希望轻松月入1万元以上进来
扩展阅读[请确认您已经接入互联网]
CHO观点 CHO书架 CHO之星 每日之星 HR案例 HR游戏
战略与体系 CHO聚焦 组织与流程 今日重点 职位管理 经典案例
素质模型 名企试题 变革管理 精英人物 企业文化    简历制作
沟通激励 面试指南 培训发展 薪资行情 领导力   职业指导
招聘选拔 白领话题 绩效管理 职场动态 薪酬福利    企业
员工满意度 媒体 原创     HR工具箱 推荐      office频道

点击查看 360行的职场精英们
CHO推荐
CEO推荐

CFO推荐

经理学堂