设为首页   加入收藏
CEO CHO CFO CTO CIO CMO  
 
  您的位置世界经理人 > 人力资源总监 > HR英语角 > HR英语角

 

美军士兵战争必备手册

人力资源总监CHO.ICXO.COM (2007-07-04 10:31) CHO频道今日最新资讯
【CHO.ICXO.COM编者按】
  1. you are not a superman.
  你不是超人。(不要无谓的冒险、不要做傻事)
  
  2. if its stupid but works,it isnt stupid.
  如果一个蠢方法有效,那它就不是一个蠢方法。
  
  3.dont look conspicuous - it draws fire. (this is why aircraft carriers are called “bomb magnets”.)
  不要太显眼,因为那会引来对方火力攻击。(这就是航母被称为“炸弹磁铁”的原因。)
  
  4. never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
  别和比你勇敢的战友躲在同一个散兵坑里。
  
  5. never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.
  别忘了你手上的武器是由最低价的承包商得标制造的。
  
  6. if your attack is going really well,its an ambush.
  如果你的攻击进行得很顺利,那一定是你中了圈套。
  
  7. all five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
  所有五秒的手榴弹引线都会在三秒内烧完。
  
  8. try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
  尽量显得是一个无关紧要的人,因为敌人可能弹药不够了。(他会先打最重要的人)
  
  9. if you are forward of your position,the artillary will fall short.
  每当你要攻击前进时,炮兵往往也快要用完了炮弹。
  
  10. the enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
  那支你以为是敌军疑兵而不加注意的部队恰恰就是敌人的攻击主力。
  
  11. the important things are always simple.
  重要的事总是简单的。
  
  12. the simple things are always hard.
  简单的事总是难作到。
  
  13. the easy way is always mined.
  好走的路总是已被敌军布上了地雷。
  
  14. if you are short of everything except enemy. you are in combat.
  如果你除了敌人不缺,其它什么都缺,那你往往就要面临作战了。
  
  15. incoming fire has the right of way.
  飞来的子弹有优先通行权。(挡它的道你就要倒大楣!)
  
  16. if the enemy is in range, so are you!!!
  如果敌人正在你的射程内,别忘了你也在他的射程内。
  
  17. no combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
  从没有一支完成战备的单位能通过校阅。
  
  18. things that must be together to work usually cant be shipped together.
  必须要装配在一起才能发挥效力的武器装备通常不会一起运来。
  
  19. radios will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
  无线电通讯会有可能在你急需火力支援时失灵。
  
  20. anything you do can get you shot - including doing nothing.
  你作的任何事都可能挨枪子儿 -- 包括你什么都不做。
  
  21. tracers work both ways.
  曳光弹可以帮你找到敌踪;但也会让敌人找到你。
  
  22. the only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
  唯一比敌人火力还精确的是友军打过来的炮火。(误射)
  
  23. make it tough for the enemy to get in and you cant get out.
  当你防守严密到敌人攻不进来时,那往往你自己也打出不去。
  
  24. if you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
  如果你多报战功,那下次你会被给予超过你能力的目标让你去打。(自讨苦吃)
  
  25. when both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
  当两军都觉得自己快输时,那他们可能都是对的。
  
  26. professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.
  专业士兵的行为是你能预测的,可惜战场上业余的士兵占多数,因此敌人的行为大部分是你所无法预测的。
  
  27. if you are captured by bad guys, dont be a hero.
  如果你被俘,别充英雄 (争取活着回来)。
来源:不详
   相关新闻  热点信息
 
 外企常用的十大英语关键词
 常用的五星级英文句子
 令人极其舒服的赞美语
 email(书信)写作技巧
 怎样对新同事致辞?
 面试中常被问及的问题
 英语事假条
 脱口而出的习惯语
 美国2005年度十大流行词语
 简单office english
全球商会 中国10000个超级赚大钱项目!
扩展阅读[请确认您已经接入互联网]
CHO观点 CHO书架 CHO之星 每日之星 HR案例 HR游戏
战略与体系 CHO聚焦 组织与流程 今日重点 职位管理 经典案例
素质模型 名企试题 变革管理 精英人物 企业文化    简历制作
沟通激励 面试指南 培训发展 薪资行情 领导力   职业指导
招聘选拔 白领话题 绩效管理 职场动态 薪酬福利    企业
员工满意度 媒体 原创     HR工具箱 推荐      office频道

点击查看 360行的职场精英们

CEO推荐

CHO推荐

CFO推荐

领袖职场

大话IT